Search This Blog

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Eating in Cinderella's Castle WDW

from:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3044501&goto=nextnewest

Here is my travel buddy, Kayla. We are cousins and best friends. We both love to vacation! She is a more seasoned disney traveler... She has been to the world 36 times!


Also joining us on this trip were Kayla's parents
They gave Kayla her love for Disney. We also did Disney with them in May of 2012 and I was SUPER excited that they decided to come in Dec as well because it is always a blast with them! 
Old 03-12-2013, 07:19 PM  #12
Mouseketeer

disneysunshine85's Avatar

Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 223

Epcot night!

We returned to the park at about 4PM because we had an early dinner reservation at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall. This was our first time dining here. I was a little apprehensive about making this reservation because some people have had not so nice things to say about it. Never the less... the dinner included princesses... and that's enough for me! Kayla and I had dinner in Cinderella's Castle on the last trip. In my opinion the restaurant is WAY overpriced... but how many times in your life can you say "I'm eating in Cinderella's Castle"! I mean come on now!!!

Anyways... we had a little time to kill before dinner so we headed to Spaceship earth. I had not been on this ride since I was a kid. I remembered as a kid thinking it was quite boring. LOL!  I ended up really loving it this time and the ride had changed alot since I had been on it years ago! It was so funny because the ride takes a picture of you at the beginning and then at the end there is a "cartoon" with your face in it at the end of the ride. Well, my uncle was not paying attention when they were taking the picture so when it was time for the video... his picture looked like he was sleeping the whole time in every scene that he was in... it was definitely funny! 

After the ride we started walking through world showcase... I hope someday I am able to go to the world showcase alone so I can truly take my time and take everything in of every country.

So we arrived in Norway...


Before sitting down for dinner we got to meet Belle 


The menu!


So after we got seated, we could go up to the buffet and they had salad, meats, cheeses etc. We were surprised that there was so much food... and this was before we had dinner as well! We all ordered the steak for dinner and all four of us were very pleased with the meal.

Before our dinner came... the princesses started to arrive!



My uncle does not enjoy being in pictures but we caught him in this one 





LOL! My favorite picture! 



Then it was time for a dessert.... we got a tray to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment