Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

We met Aurora from Sleeping Beauty

We met Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Ariel from the Little Mermaid (she had her legs on) and Snow White.

My Trip to Disney World!

http://www.gx94radio.com/blogs/middays/?p=4515
Are you ready for some pictures?  I just got back from spending a week in Florida with my family.  We went to every park, rode a ton of rides and felt the magic everywhere!  I went to Disney World when I was little (2 years old) so I am so glad I got to go back as an adult!  I’m not too old!
Our first day was in Magic Kingdom where I got to see Cinderella’s castle.  She was my favourite princess growing up!
They had a special lighting of the castle for Christmas time which was beautiful!
Day 2 we went to Epcot Center.
That morning, my little sister and I went to a Princess Breakfast.  That is the way to see Princesses without standing in line for hours!  You eat a fantastic meal while the princesses come over to talk to you.  We met Aurora from Sleeping Beauty, Cinderella, Ariel from the Little Mermaid (she had her legs on) and Snow White.
Day 3 & 4 were spent in the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Adventure Island and Universal Studios.  I only have pictures of Harry Potter World though, because it’s the most important!  It was MAGICAL!  Can you tell that’s my word for everything.  They did a fantastic job on this.  It looked exactly like it did in the movies.  J.K. Rowling made sure she had a say in everything too which made it even more authentic.
This is the Hogwarts Castle which you get to walk through to get to the main ride of the park, The Forbidden Journey.
There was a long list of warnings for this ride, but I did it!
You got to walk through Hogsmeade which looked exactly like it did in the movies!
One of my favourite parts was the Hogs Head, the shaddy bar that Dumbledore’s brother owned.  See that big hogs head on the wall?  It moved and snorted!  
Day 5 was a rest day but Day 6 we were back at the parks and went to Hollywood Studios.  We got to see Minnie Mouse, Donald and Daisy Duck, Chip and Dale, Goofy and Pluta and STITCH from Lilo and Stitch! 
Our final day, this past Saturday was spent in Animal Kingdom before we flew home.  We went on the Safari ride where we saw elephants, lions, hippos and rhinos.  Plus, the cutest shirt ever!
That was my trip in a nutshell.  It was amazing!  But I have to say, I am glad to be back home.  I love Canada and I love Yorkton!  Plus, I said it on the air, you can’t have Christmas without snow.  I’m excited for Christmas and to get back to some baking!  Christmas Goodies to come tomorrow.  I’m thinking Brad and Danny will be happy with that!

No comments:

Post a Comment