Search This Blog

Thursday, June 16, 2011

You don't have to be rich to be able to see the world

My life journey.. Disney World FLORIDA USA. February 2011

My parents thought me how to appreciate GOD's given world by taking me to many parts of the world since I was little.
I've been to most major cities in my country, Indonesia. Most major islands. And I've been to countries where plain water cost as much as 1 gram of gold in my country. Well, that's the price before recession..
I continued loving to travel after I got married(10 years ago)of course it's a different kind of experience since I knew how expensive it is to see the world. But again, as I always believes: There will be a way when GOD's will is with me..

This year GOD's will (again !!) giving me an opportunity to travel to USA. The part of the world that I've been to before, but not on the east coast.. So, this is exciting!

And the journey begin!!
I arrange everything through the internet, hotel, ticket, tour, car rental booking.

1.Walt Disney World for Disney Resort and tickets. I personally would not stay again at Disney World Resort. You could saved a great deal of money by staying at hotels near by.

New York Hotel booking.com or Agoda
We stay at SOHOTEL nearby little Italy for 2 nights



and HUDSON New York in Manhattan, the last one was my favorite!!







2. Rent a car. It's highly recommended. I did use National Car Rental 

3. Check out reviews attripadvisorbefore you decide anythings. They have good tips from other travelers.
4. Please keep in mind when you book tours within USA, even though you book through big company, the running company for that tour is not necessarily from that company. I regret booking a 3 days tour to D.C from N.Y with GoToBus. I already email them but until today have not received a positive feed back from them. But very pleased with Greyline Tour in N.Y. Our tour guide was great and very informative about the sites and N.Y City. Super love it.






I am coming back to NY..(*Praying*)


I love Disney! As a young girl, a single woman and now i am a mother and YES! I still loves Disney!
I am very fortunate, being able to visit almost all Disneyland and this year were able to visit Disney World..
Never have I imagine that Disney World is this big.
I visited Disneyland Anaheim back on 1997, Disneyland Japan on 2000, Disneyland Hongkong 2008 and 2010, and Disneyland Paris 2009. Ok, they are big.. It's a big land.. But Disney World is a big world not only for little people but for big person like me too..

Don't we all learn the meaning of friendship from Pooh Bear and friends?





Tell me, who doesn't like face painting?

EPCOT
Animal Kingdom
Magic Kingdom
Hollywood Studio
"You don't have to be rich to be able to see the world. Never pray to have a lot of money, because it will never be enough.
Pray to have the ability to creates happiness and kindness for everyone around us. And let GOD do the rest."

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment