Search This Blog

Thursday, January 5, 2012

FAQ sakura-hotel-ikebukuro

FAQ : Frequently Asked Question

Placing a reservation

  • Do I need to pay any deposit for the reservation?
  • No, you don't have to pay anything before check-in.
  • Can I share a bed with my daughter? And how much do you charge her?
  • If she is under 5 years old and share the bed with you, she will not be charged.
    <exceptions>
    * When she needs her own Futon (Japanese-style bedding) in Japanese rooms, she will be charged the regular rate.
    * You can’t share a bed with her in dormitory rooms.
  • Can I get a non-smoking room?
  • Yes, we have only non-smoking rooms.
  • How long are bookings accepted in advance?
  • 6 months before is the maximum. However, group bookings (more than 10 people) are accepted anytime.

About our Facilities

  • Can I leave my luggage with you before check-in? After check-out?
  • Yes. We could store your luggage in a storage room before check-in and after check-out.
  • Is there any locker in your hotel?
  • No. However, we can keep your important belongings(ex. passport, laptop) in our reception.
  • Do you provide linens and towels?
  • Yes, linens are included. Towels are included in all regular rooms.
    As for dormitory rooms, towels could be rented with 100 yen, and you can keep it until you leave.
  • Do you have rooms with private bathrooms?
  • Yes, all regular rooms have private bathrooms.
  • Can I do my laundry?
  • Yes, we have a laundry service in our hotel.
    There is a coin laundry on the first floor.
  • Can I use my laptop?
  • Yes. LAN cable is supplied in all private rooms for free. Also WiFi is available in the lobbies.

About our service

  • Do you have pick-up service?
  • Yes, pick-up service to/from Narita Airport for 6 or more people is available for 2,700 yen per person. For individual travelers, we recommend public transport which is also quite convenient.
  • Do you have a curfew?
  • No. We are open 24 hours, so don't worry about it;)
  • Until what time should I check-in?
  • We will hold your reservation until 10pm, therefore if you will arrive after 10pm, please contact us in advance.
  • Do you accept credit cards?
  • Yes. We accept all major credit cards but not debit cards.
  • Do I need to bring my YHA card?
  • No you don't. We are not a member of YHA.
  • Can I have breakfast at your hotel?
  • Yes, breakfast is available from 5am to 11am for just 320 Yen.
  • Can I send my luggage or letter before check in?
  • Yes, we can keep it until your arrival. But please write down your check-in date and your name on it. We could also send or receive packages on your behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment