Search This Blog

Monday, January 9, 2012

Met Snow White

Have you ever met Snow White?

view profile

starberryshyne is a group administrator starberryshyne  Pro User  says:

Snow White is my favorite princess/ Disney character (which is what I considered her forever until this whole princess thing has occured) and I have the worst luck meeting her! I have only met her once. In July 1999 at Disneyland. I only saw her this past summer at WDW in the parades. I won't post the photo, because I am sure everyone has seen it.

I might be going to Disneyland again this summer. Maybe I will have better luck at DL again.

How about everyone else? Have you met her? Where and how many times?
Posted at 9:09PM, 5 October 2008 PST (permalink)

view photostream

Disney Dan  Pro User  says:

I have met Snow White 4 times this year!

Once was inside Exposition Hall on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom, in June
Once in the Friendship Room at the World of Disney New York City, in September
Once outside Exposition Hall on Main Street USA in the Magic Kingdom, in September
The fourth time was in Fantasyland at Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party at the Magic Kingdom, September.

Hope that helps :)

Dan.

Me and Snow White

Meeting Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

Meeting Snow White

Jon, Me and Snow White
Originally posted 40 months ago. (permalink)
Disney Dan edited this topic 40 months ago.

view photostream

meeko_  Pro User  says:

I've met her a bunch of times at Walt Disney World. In the past, I know Germany at EPCOT has been a great place to find her. On my last trip, I met her at Hollywood Studios. She was doing sets in front of the Hat with Belle and Pocahontas before they got ready for Fantasmic that night.

Pocahontas, Snow White and Belle
Posted 40 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

LilRonGal  Pro User  says:

I've met her four times.

Me and Snow White

Snow White, Aidan, and Me

Meeting a Princess

Snow White and Dopey
Originally posted 40 months ago. (permalink)
LilRonGal edited this topic 36 months ago.

planetdahmer [deleted] says:

No. Not yet.
Posted 40 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

miceland  Pro User  says:

Only a couple times.
Posted 39 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

Kathy_Gene  Pro User  says:

I met the actual woman who inspired the animator. She is living in Iceland and has a whole room dedicated to "Snow White". She has drawings showing his original idea for the character. Her children did not think she was telling the truth when she said that she was Snow White.
Posted 38 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

LilRonGal  Pro User  says:

Make that five times!

Me & Snow White
Posted 36 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

numberonetrufriend says:

Yes, I have. Here is only one of many photos of me with her. I've met her at Walt Disney World, Disneyland, and World of Disney New York.



Snow White Christmas Meeting 2008 by numberonetrufriend

Originally posted 35 months ago. (permalink)
numberonetrufriend edited this topic 35 months ago.
view photostream

starberryshyne is a group administrator starberryshyne  Pro User  says:

I have returned from a trip to Disneyland and yet again I didn't meet Snow White. I stood in line at the Princess Fantasy Faire for about an hour because when I got in line, she was there. By the time it was my turn for photos, Snow white was gone (instead I got Ariel, Belle and Minnie Mouse). I was so disappointed!
Posted 30 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

kodac_3 says:

hey this is the only way i could get a hold of you, my name is ryan and i have a snow white and the 7 dwalfs cottage cuckoo clock that i would like to sell, and flickr is the only place where i could find anyone with interest in it. are you interested or know anyone who might be interested in buying this clock? if so please email me at righteous_cola_619@yahoo.com
Posted 25 months ago. (permalink)

view photostream

treborselim2003 says:

I use to be an annual passholder at Disneyland from June1988-June of 1994.Snow White is always there everytime I visit the park.The biggest highlight with Snow White happend on June 13,1991(My Birthday),Snow White noticed I was wearing a blue button that read 'Today's My Birthday'.She asked the other guests who stopped by to meet her,to join her in singing "Happy Birthday". It was a special birthday present I ever gotten by my favorite Disney character! p.s. Snow White knew my name everytime I pay her a visit
Originally posted 23 months ago. (permalink)
treborselim2003 edited this topic 22 months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment